The Child Study Team (CST) team will evaluate your child in all areas related to the suspected disability.
· Social History- an interview with you to get information about your child’s development and family history.
· Educational- an evaluation that looks at what your child knows and how he or she learns.
· Psychological- an evaluation that assess what your child knows and how he/she learns.
· Observation- a study of your child in his or her classroom.
· Physical Examination- we will provide a vision and hearing screening by our school nurse.
· Occupational Therapy
· Physical Therapy